Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock or are not standard stock items, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on "Checkout Now" during the ordering process.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
While we try to ensure that all prices on our Website are accurate, errors may occur. Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email and give you the option of purchasing the goods at the correct price stated in the email or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid, you will receive a refund.
- Delivery will be using a one man delivery and will deliver to ground floor locations only.
- Normal delivery schedules are Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays), 9:00 - 5:30..
- We are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Any changes to your delivery address after your order has been processed for shipping may result in additional administrative charges.
- We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
- On arrival, all goods must be inspected within reasonable time. Any damages or shortages cannot be corrected after 7 working days ('Working Day' means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
- Please do not instal any goods that appear damaged. If you instal the goods, you have deemed to have accepted them.
- In the case of any damages or faults, we may request photographs of the damage or fault to assist in ascertaining what the problem may be. Photographs are required in any case where transit damage has occurred. If a photo is required it is the responsibility of the customer to provide this.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have the legal right to cancel your order within fourteen days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order or bespoke items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us in writing, email or fax if you wish to cancel your contract.
- If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to the address supplied by us at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Cancellation and Returns Policy for 'Made to Order' products. These products include our specialist Cast Iron radiators, made-to-order radiators, finished-to-order radiators and also any individual bespoke items made to specific requirements. If you decided to cancel your made-to-order product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. We may therefore charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the order price. Our usual refund policy does not apply to made-to-order or finished-to-order products, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- Once you have notified us in writing, email or fax that you wish to return your goods, you can providing you pay the cost of returning them. You are highly recommended to insure the goods which you are returning. Once your goods have been received in a re-saleable condition your payment will be re-credited to your account within 30 days. We also recommend that you ensure you ask your carrier to obtain a signature when the goods are returned to the manufacturer, so that you have Proof of Delivery (POD).
- You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty goods, or goods that do not comply with what was ordered. In the case of a faulty radiator, we will organise with the radiator manufacturer to uplift the faulty radiator on a normal working weekday that will suit you, in order to minimise your inconvenience.
- You should send the goods back within 14 days of when you informed us of your decision to cancel.
- All goods being returned must be accompanied by a returns form and include a returns number. Returns forms are to be downloaded HERE. Returns numbers are obtained from customer services. Any goods returned without the correct paperwork or without a valid returns number may result in a delay in processing your return.
- All goods returned to us must be in perfect condition with the product packaging undamaged. You have a statutory duty to restore those goods to us and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them. As such it is recommended you take out insurance on the goods against damage or loss.
- Please inspect all goods on arrival for any damages, faults or missing items and notify us of any problems within 3 working days of receipt of your goods. budgetradiators.co.uk can not be held responsible for damaged/missing/faulty items reported after this time.
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to check the goods at the actual time of delivery then you MUST tick the "goods unchecked" box on the courier delivery note when signing as if the goods have been signed for as "checked" then we may not be able to replace any damaged items. If you are unable to check the goods when they arrive and there is no obvious "unchecked" option when signing then you must clearly write "unchecked" next to your signature.
In the instance of any damages or faults, we may require photos of the damage or fault, this is to assist in ascertaining what the problem may be and can also be required in any case where transit damage has occurred. If a photo is required it is the responsibility of the customer to provide this.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing problem with any of our products, please notify us within a 7 day period from receipt of item(s), and we will arrange the defective items to be replaced and collected. Any unwanted returned items, unless otherwise agreed, will have to be arranged with us to be shipped back to the manufacturer within 28 days from date of purchase for a refund . Alternatively if we are to collect the goods we will have to charge on the courier costs. Returned unwanted items must not have been fitted and must be in their original packaging. Unwanted items which have been installed and/or used are deemed 'second hand' and are strictly non-returnable.
Cancellation and Returns Policy for 'Made to Order' products. These products include our specialist Cast Iron radiators and also any individual bespoke items made or painted to specific requirements. If you decided to cancel your made-to-order product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. We may therefore charge a cancellation fee of 40% of the order price. Our usual refund policy does not apply to made-to-order products, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Any returns MUST be notified to us before being returned. Returned items will NOT be accepted at our registered office in Glasgow, therefore you must notify us of any intended returns.
If an order is cancelled after it has been dispatched then a returns charge will be applied.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of the cancellation.