Abbey Thermostatic Valve Set - Old English Brass
- Ex VAT: £59.33
- Brand: West Radiators
- Product Code: ABB-TRV-OEB
- Availability: In Stock
Our brass and pewter
Abbey range of radiator valves are an ideal complement for traditional radiators, such as cast iron radiators. A great finishing touch if you have period decor.
Range: The valves are available as TRV (thermostatic radiator valves), manual throttle (lever control) or manual (regular tap).
Connection: they are incredibly versatile as they have 4 inlet types (15mm & 22mm compression and ½" & ¾" iron pipe), 2 tail options (½" & ¾" radiator couplers and have an excellent overall flow rate for either ½" & ¾" connections. If you have an older central heating system and/or have a gravity fed system you may need the ¾" option to ensure adequate flow. This flexibility in form and function mean that they are suitable for a range of installation types.
- ABB-34-ADP-OEB Abbey 3/4in Radiator Coupler Adaptor - Old English Brass. This adapter can be used with the entire Abbey range (in old English brass) to convert the outlet radiator coupler to fit a ¾" radiator bush.
- ABB-22-ADP-OEB Abbey 22mm Compression Adaptor - Old English Brass. This adapter can be used with the entire Abbey range (in old english brass) to convert the inlet fitting to accept 22mm copper pipework.
- Matching Pipe Sleeve Kit. Our sleeve kits allow you to match your radiator valves with pipe shrouds and floor plates (44mm diameter) to cover the regular copper pipework of your central heating system. Constructed from solid brass, our quality shrouds also provide protection for your radiator pipes. A range of pipe diameters, microbore sizes and sleeves which can be cut to the required length make our sleeve/shroud kits incredibly versatile to fit any pipework.
- Finishes: Old English Brass, Pewter
- FREE delivery
- Guarantee: 6 years
|Weight (kg)||not specified|